Components: cloth, ribbon, zipper, pull head, thermal insulation aluminum foil, Pearl cotton, etc.
Fabric: Oxford cloth, nylon, non-woven fabric and polyester.
Structure: The outer layer is made of waterproof coating, which can prevent permeation or isolate internal temperature leakage. The interlayer adopts thickened insulation Pearl cotton, so as to achieve the effect of extending the heat preservation. Generally, the thickness of 5mm is enough (the thickness can be increased according to the demand). The inner layer is made of edible-grade safe, non-toxic and tasteless thermal insulation aluminum foil material, which is waterproof, oil-proof and also cleaned to keep warm.
Usage: heat preservation, mainly for heat preservation lunch box, cooking kettle, kettle, etc. For working people, it is also a good news to take meals at noon and eat the food that you have prepared carefully to improve the food. Advantages: durable, with impact resistance, not easy to break when it is under heavy pressure or impact; And good plasticity with elasticity.
Heat preservation Time: generally, the heat preservation time is about 4 hours (depending on the volume and temperature of the heat preservation object and the stability of the surrounding environment at that time), good insulation lunch box helps to delay the time of heat preservation and increase the time of heat preservation.
1. Clean up the residues in the bag regularly. As the interior is waterproof aluminum foil, you can wipe it with a wet towel, which saves time, Labor and worry.
2. The outside is washable cloth, but machine washing is not recommended to avoid damage to the internal thermal insulation aluminum foil.
3. Due to the low temperature of the environment in some areas, the internal thermal insulation aluminum foil will become hard and easily damaged. When the bag is folded, it can be heated by roasting cage. Because thermal insulation aluminum foil will become soft when exposed to heat, thus the loss during folding can be avoided.
1. Prohibit the cutting of sharp objects such as open fire contact or props.
2. Avoid being in a humid environment for a long time, so as not to shorten its service life.
3. Avoid long-term exposure to the sun and rain, so as not to affect the heat preservation effect.