Plastic woven bags are made of polypropylene (PP) as the main raw material, extruded and stretched into flat filaments, and then woven, woven and made into bags.
1. Packaging bags for industrial and agricultural products: in the packaging of agricultural products, plastic woven bags have been widely used in aquatic products packaging, poultry feed packaging, covering materials for farms, sunshade, wind and hail shelter for crop planting, such as feed woven bags, chemical woven bags, Greasy Powder woven bags, urea woven bags, vegetable mesh bags, fruit mesh bags, etc.
2. Food packaging bag: such as rice, feed packaging, etc
3. Tourism and transportation: such as logistics bags, logistics packaging bags, freight bags, freight packaging bags, etc
1. PP material feels thick, wide and rough.
2. HDPE material feels soft, lubricated and not dense
The commonly used gram weight is 60-90g.
The material can be divided into white, translucent and transparent.
1. Safe and reliable: when our fully automatic machine is in operation, the broken wire will shut down, reduce the defective rate, not easy to be damaged and shiny. The preferred material is produced at high temperature and can be reused
2. Cut without wire drawing: preheat evenly, level the cut, cut without wire drawing, neat and smooth, easy and fast to use, and improve work efficiency
3. Thick thread back sealing: strong thick thread is used for packaging, and the needle and thread are dense, so as to improve the load-bearing capacity, compression resistance and tightness of the woven bag
4. Compact weaving density: advanced equipment, compact weaving density and elegant appearance ensure the safety of goods during transportation
5. Waterproof and moisture-proof: thickened inner membrane design, waterproof and moisture-proof, practical
Precautions for use:
1. Avoid exposure to the sun. After using up the woven bags, they should be folded and placed in a cool, dry place away from the sun
2. Avoid rain. Woven bags are plastic products. Rainwater contains acidic substances. After rain, they are easy to be corroded and accelerate the aging of woven bags
3. To avoid placing too long, the quality of woven bags will be reduced. If they are no longer used in the future, they should be disposed of as soon as possible. If they are stored for too long, the aging will be very serious